|3rd Sep 2014✧23:5115,763 notes|
|3rd Sep 2014✧23:5014,212 notes|
|3rd Sep 2014✧23:50627 notes|
|28th Aug 2014✧15:16236,123 notes|
"If you look at the fact that you have a roof over your head, food to eat, that you are young and beautiful and live in a peaceful land, then no, you have nothing to be sad about. But the fact is, we are not only a physical body, we have souls too, and sometimes our souls get sick. If you break a leg you don’t just say ‘I have no reason to have a broken leg’ and ignore it; you seek help. It’s the same when your soul gets hurt. Don’t apologize for being sad."
|28th Aug 2014✧15:13236,857 notes|
|28th Aug 2014✧15:001,929 notes|
|28th Aug 2014✧15:00265 notes|
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
|28th Aug 2014✧14:53884,012 notes|
|28th Aug 2014✧14:53470,237 notes|
|28th Aug 2014✧14:373,284 notes|